General Information about the Museum Passes
NOTE: In response to the COVID-19 health emergency many museums and attractions temporarily closed. As they have reopen, all have new rules of visitation. Please, always check an attraction's website when making your trip plans. Many require timed-tickets. Most require masks to be worn in the facility. The museums are working with libraries to honor discount passes. Often, you will need to coordinate reservation and pick-up of the Hampstead Public Library's discount tickets with reservation/payment for the museum's timed-tickets. We will do our best to assist you. Passes that you reserve can be picked-up at the library in person or via Curbside Pickup. Use Tixkeeper to make your library pass reservations.
As long as museums require timed-ticket reservations, you can pick up your library pass early (e.g one or two weeks in advance.)
- A cardholder may only borrow the pass to a specific museum once per month. Exceptions will be made if the pass is still available on the day you'd like to use it.
- Some passes do not need to be returned. Other passes must be returned to the front desk or placed in the book drop the evening the passes were borrowed so they will be available for the next patron's use. There is a $5 per day overdue charge for these passes.
- Please notify the library of any cancellations as others may be waiting for the passes.
If you have ANY questions, please call us 603-329-6411.
Tips for Using TixKeeper
- Please be sure to click all the way through the process until you get a confirmation/complete page.
- You still MUST come to the library to pick up the actual pass, when we are open.
- If possible, provide us an email address, so we can send you a confirmation email. If you're not sure if you have an email on your library record, call us.
- You can sort by days or by pass and see only those criteria if you click on the arrows in the drop down menus near the top of the screen. Click on the image for the museum or the name to go to the museum's site, if you want information about the museum.
- If you get an error, or your card isn't 'valid', call us because there may be an issue with your account, or your card may have simply expired.