General Information about the Museum Passes
- Passes may be picked up the day before or the morning of your visit.
- A cardholder may only borrow the pass to a specific museum once per month. Exceptions will be made if the pass is still available on the day you'd like to use it.
- Some passes do not need to be returned. Other passes must be returned to the front desk or placed in the book drop the evening the passes were borrowed so they will be available for the next patron's use.
- There is a $5 per day overdue charge.
- Please notify the library of any cancellations as others may be waiting for the passes.
If you have ANY questions, please call us 603-329-6411.
Tips for Using TixKeeper
- Please be sure to click all the way through the process until you get a confirmation/complete page.
- You still MUST come to the library to pick up the actual pass, when we are open.
- If possible, provide us an email address, so we can send you a confirmation email. If you're not sure if you have an email on your library record, call us.
- You can sort by days or by pass and see only those criteria if you click on the arrows in the drop down menus near the top of the screen. Click on the image for the museum or the name to go to the museum's site, if you want information about the museum.
- If you get an error, or your card isn't 'valid', call us because there may be an issue with your account, or your card may have simply expired.
NH Philharmonic Orchestra
The New Hampshire Philharmonic Orchestra has agreed to continue offering Hampstead Public Library patrons a discount on concert tickets for their 2019-2020 season. This orchestra performs in the nearby Seifert Performing Arts Center at Salem NH High School. Get 20% off adult and senior tickets. There is no limit to the number of discounted tickets you can order.
Click HERE to order tickets, and enter the discount code of ‘Hampstead.’