Contact us, we're here to help!
Have a reference question? Need assistance with a digital download?
Want to renew an item? Need to find the author of 'that book I liked'?
Phone and email:
603-329-6411 Main Number
- For most circulation questions such as book renewals, or to place an item on reserve, someone at the main desk can assist you.
- You can also reply to your "Due Tomorrow" and "Overdue Books" courtesy emails and ask for renewals.
- If you are experiencing difficulty with Overdrive/Libby, or any our of downloadable services, call the main desk during open hours, and someone can help you.
- For Meeting Room reservations email or see Rosemary.
- For InterLibrary Loan (ILL) questions, contact Merrily. If you simply need to renew an ILL book, main desk staff can help you.
Rosemary Krol, Hampstead Public Library Director
Merrily Samuels, Assistant Director & Reference Librarian
Jenn MacLeod, Youth Services Librarian
Kate Thomas, Library Information Technology