- Masks: Physical distancing recommendations are still in effect, and if not fully vaccinated, masks are required.
- Curbside Pickup services are still available. Please reserve materials online via our website, or via email email@example.com, or call 603-329-6411 for assistance. You will be notified when your items are ready to be picked up. Call when you get to the parking lot.
- Document Services: You may now enter to do your own printing/faxing/copying. Or you can still request curbside assistance for these services.
- Study Rooms: May be used with limits.
- Meeting Rooms: The Children's Room and other meeting rooms remain closed to the general public for the time being.
- Computers: A limited number of computers inside the Library are available for use.
- Time: Please try to limit your visits to no more than 30-60 minutes.
- NextReads: Fill out a “Tailored for You” personalized book-match questionnaire, if you would like assistance choosing your next great read. Click HERE for more information.
- For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, click HERE.
Starting June 1, 2021, hours are:
Monday & Tuesday - 9 am to 8 pm
Wednesday - 1 pm to 8 pm
Thursday - 9 am to 8 pm
Friday - 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday - 9 am to 3 pm (More time on Saturday!)
If you have any questions don't hesitate to call us 603-329-6411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.