Summer is a great time to find new authors and books that you'll love. Your librarians are always ready to help you. Come in and see us!
We also have tools that can help.
- Library Catalog - There are so many ways to search! Search by author, subject, title, etc. Use our Visual Search tab to zero-in on new items, award winners, classification, etc. Ask a librarian if you'd like an overview of navigating our catalog. Or view the catalog-searching tutorial video on our YouTube page.
- NoveList Plus - is a great resource for finding a new author, another non-fiction book about the same topic you liked, or a novel set in the same area as your favorite book.
You can watch a quick tutorial on using NoveList from YouTube: NoveList 101 video.
- Tailored for You - is our personalized book match service. Fill out our questionnaire about your reading preferences and a librarian will email you a list of book suggestions we think you'll enjoy. You can pick up a paper copy of the questionnaire or fill it out online, HERE.
- Book Displays - Browse the book displays on the first floor in the new book section, and on the second floor near the reference desk.
- Newsletters - sign up to get book newsletters delivered directly to your email inbox. Newsletter topics include: New Items, Biography, Mystery, Historical Fiction, Bestsellers, and more. Make your selections HERE.
Summer is also a great time to participate in the Summer Reading Program. The more you read, the more raffle tickets you will earn and have a chance to win great prizes!
All can participate: ADULTS, TEENS, & CHILDREN.
More information about finding books to read, including links to further resourses, can always be found on our What Do I Read Next page.
Call 603-329-6411 or email circulation@HampsteadLibrary.org if you need assistance.