1. How to Reserve a Room
Use the chart below to check the availability of the large Meeting Room, small Crowley Room, and the first floor Program Room.
Click here to read the meeting room policy. Use of these rooms constitutes your agreement to this policy.
Check the capacity of each room: large meeting room seats approximately 70 in audience style; Crowley room seats 10 around conference table; Program Room seats approximately 30 in audience style.
- Patrons MUST include library card number in order to reserve a meeting room.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 year in advance.
- No more than 1 use per month for any meeting room per group.
- Users must set up the room as they wish and return it to original set up when finished.
- If you need special set up equipment for your meeting, please request it in advance. See the librarians for more information.
- If your meeting is cancelled please call 603-329-6411 or email email@example.com as soon as possible.
3. Meeting Room Hours
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9am – 8pm
- Wednesday 1pm – 8pm
- Friday 9am – 5pm
- Saturday 9am – 3pm
The program room and the large meeting room may have meetings extend beyond the library’s closing time up to 1.5 hours after close. Exit will be by the side door of the building after hours. After hours use must be noted on room request.
Select a date and a room, then click Apply.